Looking for a NSWhatsApp download link?. Well if the answer is yes then you are at the right place. As you read further in this article, I will be sharing the NSWhatsApp download link. As well as we will talk about some of the top features of the application. Also this post will guide you about how to install NShwatsApp on your smartphone and so on.
Sounds interesting right?. Well then let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time. However before we go ahead and start downloading NSWhatsApp let’s just talk about what is NSWhatsApp. So here we go:
Introduction Of NSWhatsApp:
Whatsapp is one of the most common application that we have installed on our smartphone. However there is one thing that we hate about the application. And the thing is the features, yes the official version of WhatsApp lacks quite a lot of features. Like it does not have privacy mods, does not let you save other stories and so on.
But if we talk about the NSWhatsApp. Well we have to say that this one of the best WhatsApp mods that you can download. One of the alternatives of NSWhatsApp is the FMWhatsApp. In simple words you can say that NSWhatsApp is a clone of the official WhatsApp application. However it has lots of features when compared to the official WhatsApp. Like NS WhatsApp has Privacy mods and so many other features. However we will be sharing the features later in the article. So simply stick to this page to know more about it.
That is it. It was a small introduction for the NSWhatsApp. So what is next? Well now in this post we will be sharing a small guide on how to get done with the NSWhatsApp download. But before that, we have to enable one feature that our smartphone has. We know the feature with the name of “Allow Installation of Apps from unknown sources”. However most of us already have this feature enabled. So just in case if you are one of them, consider skipping this part. Or just in case if you are wondering how to enable the feature. Then follow this simple steps:
How to enable “Allow Installation of Apps from unknown sources” option?
- At the very first go to the settings of your android smartphone.
- From here you have to go to the additional settings.
- Then tap on privacy.
- Now over here you will get to see the Allow Installation of Apps from unknown sources” feature. Simply enable it and you are good to go.
Now that you have enabled the feature. You are all set to install the application. Just in case if you do not find the option then you can search for it. Anyway now its time to download the NSWhatsApp. So in order to download the NSWhatsApp APK. Here are all the steps that you have to follow:
NSWhatsApp Download and Installation Steps:
- At first click on the below mentioned button to download the NSWhatsApp download link. Once you click on the download button, the download will start in a while.
- Once the app is downloaded, locate the file on your smartphone.
- Once you have found the APK file tap on it and the installation process will start.
- After that, you will get to see an install button. Simply tap on that and now your smartphone will take a few moments to install the application.
- Once the app is installed you will get to see an open button. Tap on the button and now you are all set to use the android application.
However to make you understand about it in a better way, Here is a YouTube video that you can check out. The video will give you a complete understanding about the whole steps in just a matter of seconds. Anyway here is the video:
So now that you have downloaded and installed NSWhatsApp. What is next? How to use this application?. Well just in case if you too have similar questions then do not worry. Well in order to use NSWhatsApp. At first, you have to uninstall the official WhatsApp. But before you go and uninstall it make sure you are taking a backup of it. So in order to backup your WhatsApp, here are a few steps that you can follow:
How to take a WhatsApp Backup?
- At first, open the WhatsApp application.
- Then from the left above click on the three dots.
- After that, you have to click on settings.
- Then go to Chats.
- At the next step, you have to select Chat backup.
- In the last step, hit the green BACKUP button and the backup process will start.
After that uninstall WhatsApp. Now you are all set to use the NSWhatsApp application. So in order to use NSWhatsApp, here are all the steps that you have to follow. But before you follow the steps let me mention that, setting up NSWhatsApp is as same as setting up the official version of WhatsApp. Anyway here are the steps:
How to use NSWhatsApp?
- At first, open the NSWhatsApp application.
- Then click on “Accept and Continue”.
- After that, enter your phone number.
- Then the NSWhatsApp will send you an OTP.
- Enter the OTP and now your Account is created.
- After that follow all the screen instructions and you will be good to go.
Now let’s move to the last section of this article, where we will be discussing about the features of NSWhatsApp. So here we go:
- NSwhatsapp has Android Oreo emojis. Just in case if you want to use Android emojis then go and get done with NSwhatsapp download.
- Just like the official WhatsApp it also lets you delete or recall a sent text.
- The NSWhatsApp is faster than the Official WhatsApp application. Thanks to the inbuilt performance tweaks.
- Apart from the Emojis it also comes with lots of amazing fonts.
- By using NSWhatsApp you will be able to hind your online status or hide blue tick, double click, status, typing and recording status.
So these are some of the top features of the NSWhatsApp. However, it is better to download the application and find the features by yourself.
So that was all for NSWhatsApp download link and a short installation guide. So go ahead and download the app. Also if you have any questions then you can comment below and we will surely help you out.